Friday, August 24, 2012

That special child has begun school....he loves it...mommy does not. As I am happy to see his independence and that he can actually be with someone else and stay alive.....it's not exactly been easy. He is a hard kid to understand and will be labeled....stinks for him as his heart is bigger than his body. The kid really is great, if you understand him; albeit a smarty pants, and almost too intelligent for his own good. The ipod has been our only break and our eye patching is going down fast...he hates it, we feel horrid doing it...but it has to be done. I'm looking for just one other mom who has done this for support, looking like I'm by myself. I will do this, and I will do it well. TGIF!!! Tag teaming with my husband this weekend and that helps alot!!! Girls night out tonight will refresh and make my day anew.....me and my boy...we will survive!!!

No comments: